The Save North Coast Nature campaign was initiated by an alliance of professional ecologists, environmental planners and conservation organisations.
We strongly believe that the proposed reforms will set us back decades on hard won protection for our forests, wetlands and wildlife. We have established the Save North Coast Nature campaign to let State and Local Governments know that our community will not stand for these changes and we intend to fight the proposed reforms.
The campaign is supported by the following environment and conservation not-for-profit organisations:
- North Coast Environment Council
- Byron Environment and Conservation Organisation (BEACON)
- Conservation Ecologists Association
- Ballina Environment Society
- Caldera Environment Centre
- Friends of the Koala
- Nimbin Environment Centre
- North East Forest Alliance
- Northern Rivers Guardians
- Byron Bird Buddies